Right Ascension develops automated test systems tailored to your specific needs. Data acquisition and automated control applications are critical to every modern manufacturing environment. Reliable hardware and sound design practice are the foundation for our application solutions for your production or research & development environment.
We create user-friendly, accurate, and robust test stands using the latest National Instruments hardware and software for data acquisition and control and we rely on industry leading electromechanical and fluid system hardware to interface with your product.
Right Ascension also works with customers to develop LabVIEW programs for both off-the-shelf and custom hardware control environments.
Our systems have been used across the board through preliminary hardware development testing, hardware qualification testing, and production line acceptance testing.
Testing and Process Automation
- National Instruments Data Acquisition system design and implementation
- Data collection and reduction
- Closed loop control of high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Plumbing & Instrumentation Specifications
- Accelerated Development Testing
- Acceptance & Qualification Test Planning in accordance with SMC-S-016
- Cycle testing
- Proof testing
- Burst testing
- Thermal testing
- Fatigue testing
- Stress testing
- Custom test stand interfaces
- Hardware in the loop
- Data streaming and plotting
- Leakage and decay testing
- Load testing interface
- Fatigue testing interface
- Cycle counting
- User customization of test sequences
- Instrument calibration management